Information and consent to the interested party
The Company Newlacecu china-wu xiu fei corporation based in Shandong (CHINA), 601 ROOM, 88 Building, feng huang yuan bei qu Bei guan road liao cheng, Fiscal Number 91371502MA3FDN6B8X as the owner of the processing of personal data pursuant to art. 4 of EU 2016/679 Regulation informs you, pursuant to art. 13 of the Regulations, which will treat  your personal data manually and / or with the support of computerized means for the purposes indicated below.
Purpose of the treatment
The personal data supplied by you will be processed for purposes related to the execution of the contract, including any pre-contractual phase and, specifically, for the compilation of personal data, accounting, invoicing, communication with both computerized paperwork, tax compliance, organizational management of the services requested and stipulation of contracts, scheduling of appointments, order fulfillment, deliveries, bureaucratic requirements related to the services requested.
Your data may be used for sending commercial and / or promotional communications relating to products and services similar to those object of the contractual relationship, except for its dissent.
Your data may be processed for internal statistical purposes and market research.
Failure to provide personal data will make it impossible for us to process contracts and other related obligations, as well as to properly manage mutual business relations.
Your personal data will be processed for the execution of a contract concluded with you or for the execution of the pre-contractual phases.
Sending commercial and / or promotional communications relating to products and services similar to those covered by the contractual relationship is based on the legitimate interest of the Owner.
Recipients of the data
Furthermore, your data may be disclosed to third parties, for technical and operational requirements strictly related to the purposes set out above and in particular to the following categories of subjects:
- entities, professionals, companies or other structures appointed by us in charge of processing related to the fulfillment of administrative, accounting and management obligations related to the ordinary conduct of our economic activity, including for credit recovery purposes;
- to public authorities and administrations for the purposes connected with the fulfillment of legal obligations or the persons entitled to access it by virtue of provisions of law, regulations, community regulations;
- banks, financial institutions or other subjects to whom the transfer of the aforesaid data is necessary for the performance of our company activity in relation to the performance of the contractual obligations assumed in your comparisons.
- suppliers of services for installation, assistance and maintenance of IT and telematic systems and systems and of all services functionally connected and necessary for the performance of the services covered by the Contract.
Data retention times
Your personal data will be kept for the time necessary to carry out the purposes described above and to fulfill the obligations established by law, therefore, also taking into account the prescription terms, for ten years.
The Data Controller does not transfer personal data to third countries or to international organizations.
However, it reserves the right to use cloud services; in which case, the service providers will be selected among those who provide adequate guarantees, as required by art. 46 GDPR 679/16.
Rights of the interested party
Pursuant to articles 13, paragraph 2, and from 15 to 21 of the Regulations, we inform you that in relation to the processing of your personal data you can exercise the following rights:
- Right to obtain access to personal data and the following information:
- confirmation that the processing of personal data is currently underway;
- the purposes of the processing;
- the categories of personal data;
- the recipients or categories of recipients to whom the personal data have been or will be communicated;
- if the data are not collected from the data subject, all information available on their origin;
- the existence of an automated decision-making process, including profiling;
- a copy of the personal data being processed.
- Right of rectification and integration of personal data;
- Right to delete data (“right to be forgotten”) if one of the following reasons exists:
- personal data are no longer necessary with respect to the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise processed;
- the interested party revokes the consent to the processing of the data and there is no other legal basis for the processing;
- the interested party opposes the processing and there is no legitimate overriding reason to proceed with the processing;
- personal data have been processed unlawfully;
- personal data must be deleted to fulfill a legal obligation under Union or Member State law to which the data controller is subject.
The data controller, if he has made public personal data and is obliged to delete it, must inform the other owners who process the personal data of the request to delete any link, copy or reproduction of his data.
- Right to limit treatment in the event that:
- the interested party contests the accuracy of personal data, for the period necessary for the data controller to verify the accuracy of such personal data;
- the processing is illegal and the interested party opposes the cancellation of personal data and asks instead that its use is limited;
- although the data controller no longer needs it for processing purposes, personal data are necessary for the data subject to ascertain, exercise or defend a right in court;
- the interested party opposed the processing, pending verification of the possible prevalence of the legitimate reasons of the data controller with respect to those of the interested party.
- Right to propose a complaint to the Guarantor for the protection of personal data, following the procedures and indications published on the official website of the Authority, garanteprivacy.it.
- The right to the portability of the data subject is the right to receive, in a structured format, in common and automatic way, the personal data concerning him / her provided to a data controller and possibly transmit them to another data controller, if the treatment is based on consent or on a contract and is carried out by automated means. Where technically possible, the data subject has the right to obtain direct data transmission from one data controller to another.
- Right to oppose at any time the processing of personal data, including profiling, in particular in the case where:
- the processing takes place on the basis of the legitimate interests of the holder, after having clarified the reasons for the opposition;
- personal data are processed for direct marketing purposes.
- Right not to be subjected to a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling, except in cases where the decision: is necessary for the conclusion or execution of a contract between the data subject and a data controller, is authorized the law of the Union or of the Member State to which the controller is subject or based on the explicit consent of the data subject.
- Right to withdraw consent at any time; the data, if not based on another legal basis (including, fulfillment of a legal obligation or execution of a contract) must be deleted by the holder.
The exercise of rights is not subject to any form constraint and is free.
How to exercise rights
The interested party may at any time exercise the rights by sending:
- a registered letter a/r to the data controller;
- an e-mail to email@example.com
Further aims of the treatment
Subject to its specific and distinct consent, your personal data may also be processed for each of the following purposes:
– sending by e-mail, post, sms, telephone contacts, newsletters, commercial and / or promotional communications or advertising material on products or services provided by our company or for the detection of the degree of satisfaction on their quality.
– transmission of your data to third parties (specify the categories of subjects, for example: business partners) in order to carry out activities of an informative, commercial, advertising, promotional nature even with the sending of communications through the use of information technology or paper.
– profiling , in particular for the creation of your business profile and / or for the analysis of your preferences, habits or consumption choices, also by crossing these personal data with other information collected through cookies profiling from you accepted.
Your consent for each of these purposes is optional and will not have any interference and / or consequence on the aforementioned purposes related to the basic negotiation relationship.
The customer / visitor / user, ie the person interested in the processing, read the information above, “clicking on accept” expresses its consent:
to the processing of personal data for the purpose of direct marketing by the data controller in order to carry out activities of an informative, commercial, advertising and promotional nature also by sending communications using computer or paper means;
to the processing of personal data for the purpose of indirect marketing with the transmission of your data to third parties in order to carry out activities of an informative, commercial, advertising, promotional nature even with the sending of communications through the use of computer or paper means ;
to the processing of personal data for the purpose of profiling in particular for the creation of your business profile and / or for the analysis of your preferences, habits or consumption choices, also by crossing these personal data with other information collected through profiling cookies accepted by you.
 For the processing of personal data we mean any operation or set of operations, performed with or without the aid of automated processes and applied to personal data or sets of personal data, such as collection, registration, organization, structuring , storage, adaptation or modification, extraction, consultation, use, communication by transmission, dissemination or any other form of making available, comparison or interconnection, limitation, cancellation or the destruction.
 By profiling refers to “any form of automated processing of personal data consisting of the use of such personal data to evaluate certain personal aspects relating to a natural person, in particular to analyze or predict aspects of professional performance, the economic situation , health, personal preferences, interests, reliability, behavior, location or movement of said physical person “(Article 4 of EU Regulation 2016/679).