There is an element used more frequently in the world of wigs and hair prosthesis: we are talking about the very modern wigs with invisible or undetectable hairline.
These are wigs that not only allow you to have thick and beautiful hair, but also a natural and totally invisible hairline.
Invisible wigs are hair prosthesis made of a material that allows the base to disappear completely, making the hairline of this product look invisible and unnoticeable.
The base is called lace and is a lightweight fabric that completely disappears on contact with the skin.
These wigs were initially used in film and theater to allow actors to change their appearance in a natural and believable way. An example of this product in the film world is the late Alan Rickman, who was fitted with an invisible wig to play Severus Snape in the “Harry Potter” film series.
Another case was that of Emma Watson, who played Hermione in the film, because for the filming of the eighth movie the actress showed up with very short hair, making the production had to place one of these modern wigs. The result was so natural that none of the other actors realized that it was not their own hair.
But these invisible wigs are not only used by movie stars, many people also use them on a daily basis to look younger, with different looks or simply to hide some signs of baldness or hair loss. In this way, these wigs can be used by people affected by alopecia areata, weak hair, momentary hair loss due to chemotherapy, etc.
They can also be used to change your appearance without running the risk of ruining your natural hair.
Because of the above, undetectable wigs have become a real fashion accessory and many men and women now wear them.
HOW IS AN UNDETECTABLE WIG FITTED?
Placing one of these prostheses is really simple, but you must be careful with the details.
With adhesive tapes.
If your wig needs to be glued with ribbons, you should do the following:
- Fragment the tape into small pieces.
- Glue the tape to one millimeter from the edge of the wig. Press and make sure it is well adhered.
- Place and balance on the head.
- Remove the protective paper from the tape and start gluing the prosthesis from the top to the sides.
- Press for 5 minutes so that it adheres properly.
If you will be using glue, do the following:
- Apply a thin layer of glue about halfway down the head.
- Blow dry with cold air for a couple of minutes.
- Use your fingers to check that the glue does not lift.
- Apply another layer of glue.
- Blow dry again with cold air.
- Glue the wig from the center to the sides and press for five minutes.
In this video you can clearly see the process:
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF AN UNDETECTABLE WIG?
Among the advantages of using an invisible wig we can find the following:
- Natural and invisible. People who decide to wear wigs do not want others to know that the hair is not theirs. Therefore, they look for a natural and credible aesthetic result. Because with these wigs the front part and the parting are completely natural and invisible, you get what you expected: a completely healthy and natural hair.
- Possibility of a normal and active life. These hair prostheses are tightly attached to the skin and allow you to play sports, swim and sleep with them. In other words, these wigs are perfect for normal day-to-day living.
- Total breathability. The mesh with which it is made allows 100% breathability. So if you take a shower you will feel the water on your skin, if it is hot, you will sweat. It will really feel like having your own hair.
- Quick, painless, risk-free, decisive. Unlike other solutions that try to solve the problem of alopecia (such as surgical transplants), the invisible wig ensures an immediate and decisive aesthetic result without any risk or pain.
Therefore, invisible wigs are the best solution for cases of alopecia areata or pharmacological alopecia, both from an aesthetic point of view and due to the total absence of contraindications.
How long does an attached wig last?
An undetectable natural hair wig can last up to approximately six weeks, provided it has been professionally fitted. However, consider that if you want to take care of both your natural hair and your wig, you should remove it approximately every two weeks and let your head rest.
UNDETECTABLE QUALITY WIGS.
If you want to make sure you have the best quality invisible wig, you should check that it meets the following elements:
- High quality hair to remain beautiful over time.
- A tulle base (lace or light fabric), which is resistant and invisible.
- It must be produced by specialized companies.
- Many hours of manual labor and meticulous precision by experienced and skilled workers.
- Perfect and precise whitening of the knots.
- Adequate density and directionality of the hair.
WHERE TO BUY INVISIBLE WIGS?
We recommend you to buy invisible wigs from well-established companies, with real experience in this market. You should avoid at all costs improvised companies, which only act as intermediaries.
We must mention that Newlacecu manufactures hair prosthesis and invisible wigs since 2005, so we have a wide knowledge in their creation and in the needs of the market. For five consecutive years we have been recognized as the best hair prosthesis manufacturers in the world, because for us, an invisible wig is a work of art, ready to show off.
Contact us on our whatsapp +0039 348 568 18 60 or visit our website https://newlacecu.com/ and see all our products.
If you suffer from baldness or hair loss due to a medical condition or treatment for a disease, but do not wish to wear an invisible wig, there are some alternatives that you will surely find interesting.
It is a technique that seeks to correct semi-permanently body features using pigmentation to fill those spaces in the head. That is, through a “tattoo” the hair follicle birth is imitated and a natural optical effect is achieved. In this way, when there is a shortage of hair, the empty spaces can be concealed
Although it is effective as an aesthetic treatment, tricopigmentation does not provide long hair, since it only “paints” spots on the head.
Another option for hair loss is to have a hair transplant. This procedure consists of placing the follicles one by one in the head until all those holes or shortages are closed. In the end it is about recovering the natural appearance of your hair before the hair loss started
It is a procedure with great results but with a higher cost than other alternatives.