Hair Prosthesis and hair pigmentation, also called trico pigmentation, have pros and cons, which we will list in the article, to help you choose the best choice, for your specific needs, given that each of us has very personal and different needs.
Today we will discuss two techniques that try to aesthetically solve the problem of alopecia or baldness, without trying to cure but, looking for a simple visual solution to an aesthetic problem: the lack of hair.
On Youtube, if you are interested in baldness, you will surely have seen videos of people who have gone from hairsystems to hair pigmentation, and others who have gone from pigmentation to toupees, so what for some is great for others it can be not good and vice versa… in fact we are in the field of aesthetic solutions, and as everyone knows, aesthetics is very subjective.
If you have not already done so by searching hair pigmentation and hair prosthesis on YouTube you can see how they look and what results they give.
But what are hair pigmentation and hair toupee?
It is a technique similar to tattooing, but which uses different machines and pigments, capable of creating like dots in the hairless area to make those who see us believe that we are shaved and not bald. It has been relatively recently and has spread by a few years now, around 5 to be precise …
So it is definitely a technique still partially unexplored … It can be permanent, that is, last forever, or semi-permanent, in this second case the pigments last about a year and every few months it must be repeated to avoid reappearing bald as before.
It is a modern hairpiece, which recreates the hair of the bald subject or woman affected by alopecia and adheres to the skin with various adhesives.
It allows a sporty and normal life and every tot months it must be changed with a new prosthesis.
The two methods therefore give an aesthetic solution to the purely aesthetic problem of alopecia and therefore have pros and cons.
Hair pigmentation Advantages:
- Once done, you forget you have it and you can have a totally active and sporty life.
- Excellent solution for those who want not to appear bald at all costs, even if they appear shaved to zero, therefore without hair but with dots.
- Suitable for young people ensures a modern and sporty look.
Hair prosthesis advantages:
- You will get back the hair of the past, in all lengths, colors and densities. There is no limit to what you can get.
- The new capillaries are totally natural and allow you to play sports even at a competitive level.
- They don’t require operations, they put in a few minutes, low prices.
- Under some lights they can create the so-called shine effect, which makes them unnatural according to some…
- Do not restore the hair of the past, in fact you will be forced to a shaved effect, so if you are sick with a shaved head, you will be with this method.
- The prices are quite high and many technicians are not up to the situation, creating great aesthetic problems often far worse than baldness
- Pain … for some it is a disadvantage, for many it feels little … therefore it depends on your subjective experience … but still requires a slight physical pain, in part similar to that of a tattoo.
Disadvantages hair toupee
- They are not a definitive solution, every month they must be changed with a new model.
- maintenance to be performed every few days for many carriers is an unacceptable slavery that becomes heavier than the baldness itself …
- The prosthesis must be well made and you must rely on excellent companies or you risk being unnatural.
After reading this article, if you decide to get a hair prosthesis, you must visit our Hair Prosthesis Online Shop, where you will find the best hair replacement systems with the best quality and at the very best prices!