WHAT DO WE MEAN WHEN WE SPEAK ABOUT ALOPECIA? HOW CAN WE SOLVE THIS PROBLEM AND HOW CAN WE PEACEFULLY LIVE WITH IT?
A lot of girls and guys feel a very strong shame even only speaking about this theme that can appear not very easy to deal with.
But in fact, if we consider our consolidated experience, to deal with this subject even if with discretion can offer us a lot of benefits because we will face the disinformation and the fear that can
cause some big discomforts and a very high stress level.
In fact, the society it isn’t used to see a girl without her hair yet and beyond to face the desease we have to endure the looking of the others and a very oppressive inside dialogue about what we
consider a defect. This is another reason because the Alopecia is an important cause of stress and social psychological discomfort.
But there are many steps we can follow to avoid to fall in the “net” and to live peaceful with our selves and to accept us for what we are and for how we are.
Our job is also this, to drive you step by step and to discover together the road to the serenity.
First of all it is right to know that the Alopecia Areata (AA) is a desease that causes the sudden fall of the hair and so there will be many patches or some discovered areas.
Generally the first patches appear on the hair-scalp. The desease also shows familiarity, it means that if a relative in the past had a case of Alopecia Areata the possibility to have the same desease in the sun will increase.
Despite our strong and natural desire to “hide” our selves or to not show our desease, we can say that there are many different kind of Alopecia.
We can classify the Alopecia starting from the appearing
- Alopecia Areata monocularis: it is a kind of AA that will appear in only a zone of the hair-scalp.
- Alopecia Areata multilocularis: it is an AA that will appear in many areas of the hair-scalp
- Total Alopecia: it is an AA that appears in the whole zone of the hair-scalp
- Universal Alopecia: it is an AA that appears in the whole body, including the pubic areas, under the armpits, the eyelashes and other, rarerly it can be solved with some treatments.
- Alopecia Barbae: it is an AA that can appear only in the beard area.
- Alopecia Areata Ophiasis: This is a kind of AA that only appears in some peripheral areas of the scalp, it means the desease will appear in the back area of the head starting from a ear to the other one and/or in the occipital or temporal area.
The world Ophiasis wants to mean the sinuous shape of this kind of AA and it comes from the latin “snake”.
So the Alopecia causes inside of us a storm of some negative emotions in fact, it is very difficult for the girls who are affected by Woman Alopecia to look for a solution or for some help because of
some shame, discomfort and a very low self-esteem.
Just this one, the low self-esteem, can be very dangerous because the depression and the sense of demeaning stand from it.
Those reactions are completely natural and they are inside of us for a rational reason: because we know that today we live in a society where our look keeps a very important role and for an
instinctive reason, in fact during the passing of the centuries and in each culture hair has always had a very important role.
People gave a lot of values to the hair such as power, beauty and prestige. So also for this element well rooted in the identy of society, we shouldn’t be surprised if many people can’t easily accept their hair-loss.
The fear of loosing the hair is called Falacrophoby, and it can cause many negative consequences, such us:
- Anxiety: Comes from the feeling of the lost of the self-control. You don’t know how to face the matter and you don’t know which solution you could find.
- The shame and embarrassment: Sometimes the hair-loss is seen just like a phenomenon to hide. People who feel this sensation have the fear to be mocked so they limit their social contacts.
- Obsession: You may develop obsession to find some solutions or some evidences of other people who are affected by the hair-loss. So the hair-loss become a fixed thinking.
- Isolation: The fear of to be mocked or judged because of the hair-loss causes a reduction of the social contacts, We won’t feel comfortable in the society anymore because we believe that we are observed and mocked.
BUT HOW CAN WE ACCEPT THIS NEW CONDITION?
Ok, now we know how important can be a thick hair, and we have to react, we have to face the situation with reason and tenacity.
We absolutely haven’t to give up because there are many effective solutions and sometimes they can also be natural.
Those solutions can ensure us a big help.
We understand well what it means to suffer from this desease and it is for this reason that we created some high quality hair-products that we study and taste in our laboratories. Those
products allows you to finally find a solution for the biggest part of the hair-loss problem.
Our mission isn’t to gain but first of all is to give you back the original serenity and wellness!
Contact us for any information or doubt, we will be happy to answer you and to give you our experience and our professionalism.