How much does a hair system last?
This is a question a lot of people interested in tricologic system ask.
It is not very easy question to answer and different analysis have to be made.
With the term “how much does it last” we refer to how much time it remains adherent or how much time does it last before it has to be changed with a new one?
For what concerns the adhesion, hair systems remain adherent for a lot of time and allow any kind of activities, from swimming, to playing sports, to interpersonal relationships.
Anyhow we suggest performing a weekly maintenance, in order to keep your skin always healthy and clean and also extend your system lifespan before you have to change it with a new one.
Now we analyze, instead, the lifespan of the system before you need to change it with a new one and the several components determining its duration.
- First of all the base you choose is really important. There are bases that last more and others that last less. The rule is the more they are undetectable the less their duration is.
- Activity performed using the hair system.
The more you practice arduous activities such as swimming, strong sun exposure, the less your hair system will last.
- Delicacy and maintenance products and washing.
In order to extend the hair system duration it is very important to be delicate while you comb it and wash it, use delicate products and not exceed with solvents and with base and hair exposure.
- User’s sweat Ph.
Unfortunately this is a little controllable element. The more it is acid the more the system wears out, the less it is acid and the less it interferes with its duration.
- Type of hairs chosen. Higher quality hairs last for a longer time, thus allowing a greater system lifespan. Therefore we suggest choosing remy hairs or if possible European ones.
- Type of knots in lace systems. In fact the smaller and bleached is the knot the less it will last. But at the same time it ensures a much more natural and believable effect. That’s why we don’t suggest perfectly bleached knots on all the system, but only on the front which is the most exposed area to looks and therefore it has to be completely natural
Lots of factors change the duration of a hair system.
As you can understand from all these things it is very hard to answer this question, there are too much factors that can completely modify the duration. However we can indicate average times depending on the bases.
A lace system normally lasts from 6 to 9 months, as well as a skin one and both guarantee an excellent invisibility.
Others last more others less.
Contact us via email or cell phone in order to know the duration of the system you are most interested in and we will tell you the average time.