It’s a question you get so many: how long does a hair prosthesis last?
Customers often contact us and ask: “Hello i want information about cost and duration ”
They often don’t even specify what kind of hair prosthesis they want. They ask this generic question and the interlocutor opens the world, or, being always the same question, the more likely they fall the arms to the ground.
One wonders in fact in front of such questions, as it is possible that a person who wants to wear a hair prosthesis, which certainly is not a handkerchief or a jeans, but an artifact that will totally change its outward appearance and its life , can not lose 5 minutes to read what is written in the FAQ of our site…
Here are the FAQ if you have never read them frequently asked questions read it allows at least to have a smattering of what you deserve.
Then we advise you to subscribe and participate in our Italian forum www.hairsystems-wigs.com with thousands of members, photos and carriers.
But we answer this fateful question: how long does a hair prosthesis last?
It depends on many factors, Elenchiamoli one by one.
- The base to which the hair is anchored, the more thin and invisible the more fragile, the more thick and visible the longer it is lasting.
- The hair type: less quality less lasting, more quality more aesthetic yield over time, but also higher cost.
- As it treats the prosthesis in the weekly maintenance, the more the hand will be stronger the more it will spoil the more you’ll be gentler the more the system lasts.
- Use hair protectors to keep them healthy, beautiful and sun-protected, make color baths every once in a while and always make a liquid silicone bath without rinsing it.
- Do not exceed with alcohol and sulfiti, the less you use the system will last, and the same applies to the solvents that must be delicate and used gently.
- The more you make a life with little attention to hair, extravegences and Strapazzandoli and less will last.
- Alternating two prostheses or not doing so; If the maintenance alternates a prosthesis with another lengthen and very long duration of both systems, then the advice and not only have a prosthesis for hair but various.
- Acidity of the sweat, the more the ph is elevated the more the base will ruin… This èforse the most important element and is unfortunately uncontrollable.
How long does a hair prosthesis last?
From 1 month to 24mesi, and it all depends on the factors listed above.
Remember that now the hair implants are cheap, no one asks you to enter into contracts for thousands of euros, you are buying for a few hundreds a textile product that when you do not like you will throw and change.
So do not stress so much to make them last little more and live with lightness and naturalness.
And for any questions contact us WWW.NEWLACECU.COM