When a non professional buys his first hair replacement or wig he has lots of doubts and hesitation.
Today, in our blog, we are going to answer the most common questions.
- How the system will react when it is windy?
There is no need to stress: your hair replacement will not fly away as you are not dealing with toupees. Systems have strong hypoallergenic adhesives allowing you to lead a normal lifestyle. You will be able to practise all kind of sport.
- How will you guess my hair colour in order to create a perfect matching?
If we talk about total cover plus systems there is no problem, because an integration with your original hair is not needed.
Whereas in partial ones colour is crucial. Clients will be asked to send a lock of hair or if they come to the store they will have the possibility to choose the number matching their colour.
- How can I measure my baldness?
In case of total cover plus systems, measurements will be taken with the aid of a yardstick. A particular attention will be paid to circumference.
In case of partial ones either you send your tracing to the producer or you measure the area affected by alopecia.
- What is the difference between a stock system and a custom one?
Stock system is already done and it can be sent immediately.
As to custom system you have to create it, respecting client’s order form. It can take up to 2 months to be fabricated.
- Will the front be natural?
If we talk about new gen systems the answer is yes but only if they are well placed.
- Will they realise I’m wearing a system during my sexual performance?
Just fix it well with lace and nobody will notice it.
- I do not want to talk about my systems to my partner. Am I able to keep my secret?
What we recommend you is to come clean with her. Tell you secret. This will have a positive impact on your relationship.
- When will it be ready?
If you choose a stock one it will be sent immediately. In a case of a custom one it will take time because of the creation process.
- How many systems do I need?
At least two. In case you ruin your hair replacement, then you can wear the another one.
- What are the best? Indian or Italian hair? What are the differences?
The best are the European Italian hair. Moreover they are thinner, softer and long-lasting. Notwithstanding they are quite expensive
- What will it happen to your natural hair?
Hair follicles will not die so there is no need to worry.
- How will I explain my sudden hair growth?
Try to draw people’s attention to the rest of your body and they will not notice you are wearing a system. Most important thing of all: do not care what others think of you.
- How long will a non surgical thickening last?
It can last up to one month but we recommend you to change it every 15 days in order to keep your skin healthy and your systems perfect.
- How long will a hair systems last?
It depends on several circumstances: base, adhesive, body sweat and the use you make of it.
Other questions need an answer but that is all for today.
We will be waiting for you to read our next articles so keep checking out our blog.
Shop online at our website www.newlacecu.it